The Venus GX is the communication-centre of your installation. Venus allows you to talk to all components in your system and ensure they are working in harmony. Monitoring of live data, and changing settings is performed by using your smartphone (or other device) via our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM).
As soon as you 'log on' Venus GX provides an instant overview of your system: Battery state of charge; present power consumption; power harvest from PV; power provision from mains/generator
Victron Remote Management (VRM) provides you with full access to the very extensive controls and settings of all system-components which are connected to either your CCGX or Venus GX. It allows remote user and installer login - from anywhere, at anytime. This powerful application also provides for hassle-free diagnostic checks and analysis of archived information.
The Venus GX can be programmed to auto-start your generator - triggered by low-voltage; high-demand; or battery state of charge. It can be further tailored to delay ignition until the end of 'quiet' periods - avoiding accidental nuisance at dead of night.
The Venus GX manages Energy Storage Systems. It keeps back-up batteries at 100% ; kicks-in during power-cuts; and diverts excess (solar) power to self-consumption - saving you money. For examples and more detailed information see the ESS (Energy Storage System) manual.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection).
- EasySolar 1600VA.
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port.
- SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port.
- When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as one. See also our blog-post about synchronizing multiple MPPT 150/70 solar chargers.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Use the VE.Direct Cable for this.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Requires an accessory cable.
- Lynx Ion + Shunt.
- Lynx Ion BMS.
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can.
- Skylla-i battery chargers.
- NMEA2000 tank sensors.
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. The data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
- Fronius PV Inverters.
- Venus GX Power supply voltage range: 8 – 70V DC
- Current Draw: 210 mA @ 12V / 110 mA @ 24V / 60 mA @ 48V