The Orion TR Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth.
For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the (smart) alternator and the start battery are used to charge the service battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch and has an engine running detection mechanism.
The Orion TR Smart charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries.
Suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C with a full rated output up to 40°C.
- Input voltage range: 8-17 V
- Under voltage shut down: 7 V
- Under voltage restart: 7,5 V
- Nominal output voltage: 12,2 V
- Output voltage adjust range: 10-15 V
- Output voltage tolerance: +/- 0,2 V
- Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and 40°C: 18 A
- Maximum output current (10 s) at nominal output voltage: 25 A
- Cont. output power at 25°C: 280 W
- Cont. output power at 40°C: 220 W
- Efficiency: 87%
- Off load current: < 80 mA
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +55°C (derate 3% per °C above 40°C)
- DC connection: Screw terminals
- Maximum cable cross-section: 16 mm² AWG10
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 130 x 186 x 70 mm