The remote on/off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on/off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch.
This range can also be used as a battery charger. For example to charge a 12 Volt starter or accessory battery in an otherwise 24V system.
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current. An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
- Input voltage range: 18-35V
- Output voltage: 12.5 V
- Efficiency: 97%
- Cont. output current: 15 A
- Maximum output current: 20 A
- Off load current: < 35 mA
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +55°C
- DC connection: Screw terminals
- Maximum cable cross-section: 6 mm² AWG10
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 73 x 94 x 45 mm