Water, oil or dirt will not damage the Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter. The casing is made of cast aluminium and the electronics are moulded in resin.
Thanks to the cables of 1.8 meters in length, intermediate cable interconnections to increase length even more will in most cases not be needed. This is an important reliability increasing feature in an area were IP67 protection grade is needed.
With 15 to 40 Volts input range, a stable output is ensured during surges or sags due to other equipment connected to same battery.
It can be used in a hot environment such as a machine room.
- Input voltage range: 15-40 VDC
- Under voltage shut down: 13 V
- Under voltage restart: 14 V
- No load current at 24V: 50 mA
- DC output voltage: 12V +/- 3%
- Maximum continuous output current: 20 A
- Efficiency: 95%
- Off load current: < 80 mA
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- DC connection: Two input and two output cables, length 1,8m
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 74 x 74 x 32 mm