The BMV-702 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge.
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge.
- Programmable visual and audible alarm.
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit.
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps.
- VE.Direct communication port.
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health.
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95 V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Low current consumption: 2.9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12 V and 2.2 Ah per month (3 mA) @ 24 V