The Victron Automotive IP65 6 V / 12 V 1.1 Amp Charger is a low power charger for 6V and 12V batteries and depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger.
The charger will automatically adapt its charge algorithm to 6V or 12V batteries. The output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 40°C, but the charger will not fail. Output relay protects against reverse polarity connection.
The Victron Automotive IP65 6 V / 12 V 1.1 Amp Charger has eight LED’s for status and mode indication. When connected to the AC supply the STAND-BY LED will turn on. No voltage will be present at the output. After connection to a battery (battery voltage must exceed 2V in case of a 6V battery and 7V in case of a 12V battery), charging is initiated by pressing the MODE button.
- Input Voltage: 200 - 265 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Charge Voltage: 7.2 or 14.4 V
- Battery capacity range: 1,2 Ah – 30 Ah
- Charge current: 1,1 A max
- Can be used as power supply: No (output relay)
- Operating temp. range: -20 to +40°C (full rated output up to 25°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 42 x 61 x 185 mm