Small in Size, Big on Power:
- Small form factor. Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited space.
- Up to 435W, 21.8% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
- Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency
- Boost performance in warm weather lower temperature coefficient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems
- Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling. Economy for transporting
- Diverse installation solutions. Flexible for system deployment
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation;
- Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Mechanical performance up to 6000 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE
- Up to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance.
- Lower internal current.
- Lower hot spot temperature.
- Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails.
- Heavy wind loads up to 3 600 Pa
- Cell Type: Poly-crystalline
- Cell Arrangement 144 [2x (12 x 6)]
- Front Cover: 3.2. mm tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminium alloy
- J-Box: IP68, 3 bypass diodes
- Cable: 4.0 mm² (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)
- Cable Length (Including Connector): Portrait: 500 mm (+) / 350 mm) (-), Landscape: 1 400 mm
- Connector: T4-PC-1 (IEC 1000 V) or PV-KST4/xy-UR, PV-KBT4/xy-UR (IEC 1000 V) or T4-PC-1 (IEC 1500 V) or T4-PPE-1 (IEC 1500 V) or PV-KST4-EVO2/XY, PV-KBT4-EVO2/XY (IEC 1500 V) or UTXCFA4AM, UTXCMA4AM (IEC 1500 V)