A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, Smart Solar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. Smart Solar maintains battery health, extending its life. By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries 'flat'. You can configure the voltage at which Smart Solar disconnects a load - thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here's the clever bit: Smart Solar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can't - during periods of poor weather - it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature Battery Life because it maintains the health, and extends the life of your battery.
- Battery Voltage : 12/24V/48V Auto Select(36V Manual)
- Rated charge Current : 100A
- Nominal PV Power 12V : 1450 W
- Nominal PV Power 24V : 2900 W
- Nominal PV Power 36V : 4350 W
- Nominal PV Power 48V : 5800W
- Max PV Short circuit current : 70A(Max 30A per MC4 Conn.)
- Max PV Open circuit Voltage : 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions,145V Start-up and operating maximum
- Peak Efficiency : 98%
- Charge Voltage Absorption :Default setting 14.4 /28.8/43.2/57.6 V(adjustable with rotary switch ,display, VE. Direct or Bluetooth)
- Charge Voltage float : default setting 13.8 / 27.6/41.4/55.2 V(adjustable with rotary switch display, VE. Direct or blue tooth)
- Data Communication Port : VE. Direct , VE. Can , Bluetooth
Dimensions( H x W x D ) : 246 x 295 x 103 mm