A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet with a GX device, the Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both VictronConnect and VRM are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by connecting the GlobalLink 520.
- Battery Voltage: 12/24V Auto Select
- Rated charge Current: 30 A
- Nominal PV Power 12V: 440 W
- Nominal PV Power 24V: 880 W
- Max PV Short circuit current: 15 A
- Max PV Open circuit Voltage: 75 V
- Peak Efficiency: 98%
- Charge Voltage Absorption: Default setting 14.4 /28.8 V (adjustable)
- Charge Voltage float: default setting 13.8 / 27.6 V (adjustable)
- Max Continuous load current: 15 A
- Data Communication Port: VE.Direct
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 x 113 x 40 mm