Similar to the MultiPlus, the Quattro is also a combined inverter and charger. Additionally it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology plus multiple system integration features such as three or split phase operation and parallel operation.
- Input voltage range : 38 - 66V
- Output Voltage : 230 VAC +/-2%
- Cont.output power at 25°C : 6500 W
- Cont.output power at 40°C : 5500 W
- Cont.output power at 65°C : 3600 W
- Peak Power : 16 000 W
- Charge current house battery : 26.4 /52.8 V
- Charge current starter battery : 200/110
- VE. Bus communication port : For parallel and three phase operation,remote monitoring and system integration.
- Common Characteristics : Operating temp.-40 to +64°C
Dimensions ( H x W X D ) : 470 x 350x 280 mm