Similar to the MultiPlus, the Quattro is also a combined inverter and charger. Additionally it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology plus multiple system integration features such as three or split phase operation and parallel operation.
Two AC Inputs & two AC Outputs:
Unique PowerAssist feature:
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation:
Remote Monitoring and Control:
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Quattro and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Quattro to auto starting a backup generator and more…
- Input voltage range: 38 - 66 V
- Output Voltage: 230 VAC +/-2%
- Cont.output power at 25°C: 6 500 W
- Cont.output power at 40°C: 5 500 W
- Cont.output power at 65°C: 3 600 W
- Peak Power: 16 000 W
- Charge current house battery: 52.8 V
- VE. Bus communication port: For parallel and three phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration.
- Operating temp: -40 to +64 °C
- Dimensions (H x W X D): 470 x 350x 280 mm