Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load.
A unique feature of the Phoenix inverter is very high start-up power. Conventional high frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix inverters , however , are well suited to power up difficult loads such as computers and low power electric tools. For our lower power models we recommend the use of our Filax Automatic Transfer switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time(less than 20 Milliseconds)so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Input Voltage : 9.2 - 17.3 V
- Output AC Voltage : 230 VAC or 120VAC+/- 3%
- Cont.power at 25°C : 500VA
- Cont.power at 40°C : 400 / 350 W
- Peak Power : 900 W
- DC Low Shutdown ( V DC) : 9.3V/18.6V/37.2V
- DC Low restart and alarm : 10.9V/21.8V/43.6V
- Max Effeciency(%) : 90 / 90 / 91%
- Operating temperature range : -40 °C to + 65 °C (fan assisted cooling)