VE.Direct communication port:
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed),
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed).
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels,
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels,
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level,
- Output voltage 210 - 245V,
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz,
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level.
- In- and output voltage, % loan and alarms.
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pole connector, or between battery plus and the left-hand contact of the two-pole connector.
- Input Voltage: 9.2 - 17.3 V
- Output AC Voltage: 230 VAC or 120VAC+/- 3%
- Cont.power at 25°C: 1600 VA
- Cont.power at 40°C: 1200 W
- Peak Power: 3000 W
- DC Low Shutdown (V DC): Dynamic Cut off
- Max Effeciency (%): 92 / 94 / 94%
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to + 65 °C (fan assisted cooling)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 86 X 165 X 260 mm