The MultiPlus-II combines the functions of the MultiPlus and the MultiGrid.
It has all the features of the MultiPlus, plus an external current transformer option to implement PowerControl and PowerAssist and to optimize self-consumption with external current sensing (max. 32A). It also has all the features of the MultiGrid with built-in anti-islanding and an increasingly long list of country approvals.
The MultiPlus-II will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
Monitor and control your Multi and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM Portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a back generator and more..
- DC Input Voltage Range : 38-66 V
- Output Voltage : 230 VAC +/- 2%
- Cont.output power at 25°C : 2400 W
- Cont.output power at 40°C : 2200 W
- Cont.output power at 65°C : 1700 W
- Peak Power : 5500 W
- AC input :187 - 265 VAC
- Charge voltage absorption : 57.6 V
- Charge voltage float :55.2 V
- External AC current sensor ; 50A
- VE Bus communication port: for parallel and three phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +65°C(fan assited cooling)