In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Monitor and control your MultiPlus and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems.
- Input Voltage : 9.5 -17V
- Output Voltage : 230 VAC +/- 2%
- Continuous output power at 25°C : 1000 W
- Continuous output power at 40°C : 900 W
- Continuous output power at 65°C : 600 W
- Peak Power : 2400 W
- AC input :187 - 265 VAC
- Charge current house battery : 50/25/13A
- Charge current starter battery : 1A( 12V and 24V Models only)
- Battery Temperature sensor : Yes
- VE Bus Communication Port: For parallel and three phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration
- Internal DC Fuse : 200/100/50A