With proprietary poly wafer and cell technologies Canadian Solar have developed an extraordinary module. HiKu is the first poly module exceeding 400 W and thus reaches one of the highest poly module power outputs in the solar industry. Combining the best technology and design, it also reduces LCOE and installation costs
Module efficiency up to 21.3 %
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE, Up to 5.6 % lower system cost
Comprehensive LID / LeTID mitigation technology, up to 50% lower degradation
- Compatible with mainstream trackers, cost effective product for utility power plant
Better shading tolerance
MORE RELIABLE (THANKS TO HALF CUT CELL TECHNOLOGY):
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts
Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa and increased wind load up to 2400Pa
- 25 year power output warranty
- 12 year product warranty
- Length: 2 261 mm
- Width: 1 134 mm
- Depth: 30 mm
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE
- Up to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance.
- Lower internal current.
- Lower hot spot temperature.
- Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails.
- Heavy wind loads up to 3 600 Pa
- Cell Type: Poly-crystalline
- Cell Arrangement 144 [2x (12 x 6)]
- Front Cover: 3.2. mm tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminium alloy
- J-Box: IP68, 3 bypass diodes
- Cable: 4.0 mm² (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)
- Cable Length (Including Connector): Portrait: 500 mm (+) / 350 mm) (-), Landscape: 1 400 mm
- Connector: T4-PC-1 (IEC 1000 V) or PV-KST4/xy-UR, PV-KBT4/xy-UR (IEC 1000 V) or T4-PC-1 (IEC 1500 V) or T4-PPE-1 (IEC 1500 V) or PV-KST4-EVO2/XY, PV-KBT4-EVO2/XY (IEC 1500 V) or UTXCFA4AM, UTXCMA4AM (IE