With proprietary poly wafer and cell technologies, Canadian Solar have developed an extraordinary module range. HiKu are the first poly PERC modules with up to 335 W output from an almost standard 60 cell module frame size. Combining the best technology and design, it also reduces LCOE and installation costs.
- Length: 1 765mm
- Width: 1 048mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Lower internal current and lower hot spot temperature.
- Cell crack risk limited to smaller area of the cell.
- Innovative symmetrical module design, which means better shading tolerance.
- Increased wind load up to 3600Pa.
- Cell Type: Poly-crystalline, 120 [2 X (10 X 6)]
- Max. Series Fuse Rating: 1500 V (IEC/UL) or 1000 V (IEC/UL)
- 24 % higher power than conventional modules.
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE
- Up to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Product Certificates: IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / MCS IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: VDE UL 1703: CSA / Take-e-way