With Canadian Solar’s industry-leading bifacial cell technology and extensive know-how in double glass module manufacturing, they have now developed a new generation of high-efficiency bifacial modules with both module sides producing power at the same time. Large Poly BiKu’s front side output can reach up to 365 W. Canadian Solar BiKu modules’ bifaciality is as high as 75%, which generates up to 30 % more power than conventional modules.
- Length: 1 675 mm
- Width: 992 mm
- Depth: 6 mm
- Up to 30% more energy yield due to back side.
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Better shading tolerance.
- Lower internal current.
- Lower hot spot temperature.
- Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails.
- Heavy wind loads up to 2400 Pa
- Fire Class A and Type 3 / Type 13.
- Cell Type: Mono-crystalline
- Cell Arrangement 120 [2x (10 x6)]
- Front / Back Glass: 2.0 mm heat strengthened glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminium alloy
- J-Box: IP68, 3 diodes
- Cable: 4.0 mm² (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)
- Cable Length (Including Connector): Portrait: 400 mm (15.7 in) (+) / 280 mm (11.0 in) (-), landscape: 1250 mm (49.2 in)
- Connector: T4 series or H4 UTX or MC4-EVO2