A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger by attaching a bluetooth dongle and pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM)provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with a (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
- Battery Voltage : 12/24 V Auto Select
- Rated charge Current : 15A
- Nominal PV Power 12V : 220 W
- Nominal PV Power 24V : 440 W
- Max PV open circuit voltage : 75V
- Low Voltage Load Disconnect : 11.1V/22.2V/44.4V or 11.8V/23.6V/47.2V
- Low Voltage reconnect : 13.1V/26.2V/52.4V or 14V/28V/56V
- Protection : Output short circuit
- Data Communication Port : VE.Direct
Dimensions( H x W x D ) : 100 x 113 x 40 mm