The 5 kW of 450 W solar panels are roof mounted and are used as the priority power. Producing 25 kWh per day will save you R1 950 of electricity per month on average.
The battery bank can consist out of lead calcium, AGM or lithium ion batteries, as the Victron charge them all.
- 1 x Victron Multiplus 48 V 5 kVA Inverter Charger
- 15 x Canadian Solar 420 W solar panels,
- 1 x IBR racking for 12 panels,
- 1 x Victron MPPT 250/100 Charge Controller,
- 4 x Blue Nova 52 V 154 AH 8 kWH LiFePO4 Battery,
- 1 x AC Distribution Board including input/output circuit breakers, change-over switch and panel light,
- 1 x Cable Kit including battery links and fuses and
1 x 100m each red and black 4mm Solarflex cable.
Note: All prices are subject to change without notice. The design is for the specified inverter load only. Back-up time on the battery system will depend on load drawn. AC cabling excluded dependent on inverter location. Installation excluded, pending site survey.