This solar kit supplies consumers with 230V AC power and also feeds excess power back into the grid.
The 3kW of 330W solar panels are roof mounted and are used as the priority power. Producing 18kWh per day will save you R1 235 of electricity per month on average.
The battery bank can consist out of lead calcium, AGM or lithium ion batteries, as the Victron charge them all.
- 1 x Victron Multiplus 48V 3kVA Inverter Charger
- 9 x JA 330W solar panels,
- 1 x IBR racking for 9 panels,
- 1 x Victron MPPT 150/50 Charge Controller,
- 4 x Royal 150A/H lead calcium, maintenance free batteries,
- 1 x AC Distribution Board including input/output circuit breakers, change-over switch and panel light,
- 1 x Cable Kit including battery links and fuses and
1 x 100m each red and black 4mm Solarflex cable.
Note: All prices are subject to change without notice. The design is for the specified inverter load only. Back-up time on the battery system will depend on load drawn. AC cabling excluded dependent on inverter location. Installation excluded, pending site survey.