This solar kit can be used in environments where no grid (Eskom) power is available to power a load consisting of:
- 6 x 2W / 220 Volt LED lights with a burn time of 6 hours per day,
- 1 x 12 Volt mobile phone charger unit drawing load for 2 hours per day and
- 1 x Small television operating for 4 hours per day.
- Battery Autonomy: 3 Days,
- Recharge Cycle: 10 Days,
- Daily Power Requirement: 436Wh,
- System Losses: 92Wh,
- Power Required Charging Battery: 131Wh
- Total System Power: 659Wh
- Irradiation per day: 5.5 hours,
- System Amps: 9.9A.
- 1 x 160W Solar Panel,
- 1 x Aliminium Framework for panel,
- 1 x Victron PWM 12/24V 10A Charge Controller,
- 1 x 12V 102A/H Delkor Lead Calcium Battery,
- 1 x Victron Phoenix 12V 300W pure sinewave inverter and
Note: Cables and connectors are not included. All prices are subject to change without notice. Mobile phone charger, television and installation excluded. The design is for the specified load only.