The e-Stack was designed to represent the next generation of smart home and business Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. It comes standard with built-in intelligence and stable discharge performance that enables the provision power to your home/business for extended periods of time.
Using trusted LiFeP04 (LFP) cell technology, the e-Stack offers a full 5 kW (100A) sustained output per unit. Up to 5 storage expansion units can be paralleled together.
Unique to the e-Stack design, is the use of high-quality LiFeP04 chemistry which allows it to
withstand the most rigorous usage. It is designed to provide business/home users with more than 4000 cycles at 80% depth of discharge (DoD) and comes fully equipped with unrivalled monitoring capability.
Trust the e-Stack to serve as the perfect Lithium Iron Phosphate battery for your power backup and off-grid needs.
- Scalable in 5.4 kWh increments.
- Full suite CANbus integration with Victron and SunSynk inverters.
- 5 kW (100A sustained) output.
- Floor standing, stackable battery.
- On-board Diagnostics via Bluetooth(optional).
- CANbus enabled - wide baud rate capabilities and multi PGN reference grid.
- Proudly South African.
- Cell Type (LFP prismatic) [Ah]: 420
- Battery nominal capacity [kWh]: 21.5
- Battery usable capacity 80% DoD [kWh]: 17.2
- Design life: > 16 years (> 5 500 cycles) expected life at 80% DoD
- Warranty: > 10 years (> 4000 cycles) @ 25°C
- Nominal energy [Ah]: 420
- Module voltage [V]: 51.2 VDC nominal
- Maximum discharge current (continuous) [A]: 400
- Maximum discharge current (not continuous - 3sec) [A]: 500
- Discharging cut-off voltage (LVD) [V]: 50
- Dimensions (W x H x L) [mm]: 266 x 445 x 580
- Weight [kg]: 50