With proprietary poly wafer and cell technologies Canadian Solar have developed an extraordinary module. HiKu is the first poly module exceeding 400 W and thus reaches one of the highest poly module power outputs in the solar industry. Combining the best technology and design, it also reduces LCOE and installation costs
- 24% more power than conventional modules
- Up to 4.5% lower LCOE and up to 2.7% lower system cost
MORE RELIABLE (THANKS TO HALF CUT CELL TECHNOLOGY):
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature.
- Cell crack risk limited to smaller area of the cell.
- Innovative symmetrical module design means better shading tolerance.
- Length: 2 108 mm
- Width: 1 048 mm
- Depth: 6 mm
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE
- Up to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance.
- Lower internal current.
- Lower hot spot temperature.
- Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails.
- Heavy wind loads up to 3 600 Pa
- Cell Type: Poly-crystalline
- Cell Arrangement 144 [2x (12 x 6)]
- Front Cover: 3.2. mm tempered glass
- Frame: Anodized aluminium alloy
- J-Box: IP68, 3 bypass diodes
- Cable: 4.0 mm² (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)
- Cable Length (Including Connector): Portrait: 500 mm (+) / 350 mm) (-), Landscape: 1 400 mm
- Connector: T4-PC-1 (IEC 1000 V) or PV-KST4/xy-UR, PV-KBT4/xy-UR (IEC 1000 V) or T4-PC-1 (IEC 1500 V) or T4-PPE-1 (IEC 1500 V) or PV-KST4-EVO2/XY, PV-KBT4-EVO2/XY (IEC 1500 V) or UTXCFA4AM, UTXCMA4AM (IEC 1500 V)